Sunday 16 February 2014

NOTD-Pretty pastels



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11240981/?claim=rh8syrve3ns">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

When I’m running short on cash but I still want to treat myself, I always opt for a fashion magazine and a pot of nail polish to cheer me up. Nothing makes me happier than having a bit of me time and reading all the latest fashion trends whilst making my nails look pretty.

A few weeks back, I was having a browse in Tesco and picked up the latest Look magazine. Whilst tooting around the beauty section, I noticed they had one of the biggest sections I had ever seen of Barry M nail polishes in every colour imaginable.

I stood there in awe for at least 5 minutes trying to decide a colour, from glittery polishes to ruby reds which are always a favourite of mine, I chose a lilac pastel colour in the Gelly Hi-shine as I wanted something different and of course pastels are in this season.

Priced at £3.99, Barry M never fails in providing quality and reasonable prices. The polish is exactly what every girl needs in their beauty case. It applies easily and after a quick two coat application, your nails are left with an amazing shine and colour.

I really couldn’t say one bad thing about their nail polishes, I have used them in the past and as I was browsing the Barry M website today to look at other potential products to buy I spotted they are offering all customers 15% off all online orders with the code FRESH15.

This is the perfect opportunity to grab some spring/summer beauty essentials without spending an absolute fortune.


What’s your favourite nail polish at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment