Sunday 28 September 2014

Miss VintageVibe- Blogger updates

Hello lovelies, 

Sorry if you have been popping back to my blog and wondering why I haven't wrote a blog post for a while. The next few weeks have been crazy to say the least.

After graduating and applying for jobs for months, sometimes not hearing a peep, I secured my self a full time job at a Legal Brokers doing Copywriting, Marketing and Social Media.

I am also in the middle of learning to drive and as my instructor cannot fit me in during the week this means most weekends my time is spent driving.

The past week or so I have also been very poorly too which has left me resting in bed.

I would really like to apologise for my absence on my blog. I have really missed sharing my reviews with you about beauty products but in the next few weeks I promise I will make more of an effort to fit blog writing in my new routine as I have bought lots of lovely new things with my first wage!


Looking forward to be blogging very soon!

Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Miss Vintage Vibe xo

No comments:

Post a Comment