Thursday 26 June 2014

Birmingham weekend in photos

Last weekend me and a very close friend took a trip to Birmingham to get away from Mancunian land. From the start they're was lots of laughs and giggles and we knew a shopping trip was on the cards when we arrived to Brummy town.(I went a bit crazy in Selfridges and bought some Bobbi Brown make up for £75 whooops) We had planned to go on a night out after a meet up in January and the weekend was perfect. Along the way we took a few photos to remind us of our weekend. Although we unfortunately didn't have time to explore monuments so we have agreed to take a trip back there soon for more Birmingham madness.








(Review of my Bobbi Brown haul coming soon)

10 comments:

  1. Great make up look :)

    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I envy you! I so need a getway as soon as possible. I have been very busy lately. I love your makeup look, but also your outfit. That necklace looks amazing.
    Hugs,
    Rally
    Rally's Beauty Highway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rally :) The necklace is from Topshop and I bought my black dress from Misguided. I know how you feel. I was so desperate for a weekend getaway as I can't really afford a holiday!

      Thanks for the comment xo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you its Benefits smoky eye set xx

      Delete
  4. The dress and makeup look great together! And that hotdog makes me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We got the hot dog from wetherspoons xo

      Delete
  5. I love your necklace!! Sounds like a fab weekend :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess :) The necklace is a Topshop beauty xo

      Delete