Thursday 12 June 2014

Tatler magazine #julyissue- The freebie sunglasses



(Yes, I did just take a #cheekyselfie on the bus ride home from the hairdressers)


The British weather is going crazy at the moment, one minute its nice and sunny, the next it’s pouring it down but when the sun decides to make an appearance I like to be prepared with sun lotion, sandals and of course a pair of trusty sunglasses.

Sunglasses are the perfect fashion accessory to any outfit and as I have had the same pair for a year I thought it was time to invest in another pair. I was prepared to spend a good £20 on a new pair and I personally wouldn't spend over that limit unless I moved somewhere more exotic.

Last week was a lovely relaxed Sunday and as I had travelled home, it was time to make the trip back to Huddersfield to keep job hunting and make the most of my own space and freedom before I have to move back into my parent’s house. Just like any Sunday my parents take me back, I always get bought a much needed food shop (Hey I’m still kind of a student for another month) and usually my mother loves to treat me with a magazine (I seriously own every fashion magazine by the end of the month-A bit addicted to reading magazines and the lovely freebies that sometimes come with them)

I chose to purchase the July issue of Tatler magazine for the reason of the freebie which was a pair of these gorgeous sunglasses. I absolutely love the tortoise shell detailing on the side of the arms, it makes them look a lot more expensive than what they are. I am a serious Made in Chelsea fan and saw Lucy wear a similar pair in last week’s episode. The shape of the lens is very flattering and in trend for this summer and admittedly I think I am in love with my bargain buy. I love buying Tatler magazine to get inspiration for the season’s trends, although at the moment I would never be able to buy designer clothes, as much as it pains me. The magazine itself cost £4.30 which was definitely worth it for the freebie. The sunglasses also come in two other colours but I opted for a black coloured pair to go with everything.

Have you ever purchased a magazine just for the freebie?

6 comments:

  1. I love these sunglasses - I bought the white ones!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun- I know they are super amazing for a freebie. Perfect for summer- Thanks for the comment xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Gail :) the necklace is from no other than Topshop! Xx

      Delete
  3. These sunglasses are ace! Can't go wrong with a huge f**k off pair of sunnies! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Halima :) Next on my list is a big hat to match those sunnies xo

      Delete