Tuesday 17 December 2013

Festive Nail Polish- ORLY, Star Spangled




Hola,

I decided to do a cheeky Tuesday posting on ORLY nail polish. I received this small pot of polish named Star Spangled in the Christmas edition of Cosmopolitan magazine. I’ve just painted both sets of my nails tonight with it and I’m incredibly impressed with this product. Usually I wear No7 nail polishes or Nails Inc which are good polishes but this polish is the right consistency and isn’t too runny. 

When choosing my magazine, I chose this colour as it’s a bit different to my usual classic red and the red glitter has a lovely shine in the light. I wanted a nail polish which had a Christmassy colour to put me in the festive mood.

The brand ORLY has been going since the 1970’s and is still going strong today. With over 150 colours to choose from, it’s going to be hard to decide what colour I’m going to order next.

I used to swear by Nails Inc, London which are good but I’m a sucker for anything glittery and ORLY seem to have lots of glittery polishes at affordable prices.

Retailing at around £10.25 for an 18ml bottle at http://www.graftonsbeauty.co.uk, I will be definitely ordering some of this gold dust with my Christmas money.


Have you used ORLY nail polish before?

Lots of love Miss Vintage Vibe xo

No comments:

Post a Comment